- The Craft & Co Winter Session
- Authentic Mexican has arrived to Melbourne: El Sabor x El Cielo
- Easter @ South Melbourne Market
- The Craft & Co – Introduction to Distilling
- Frankie’s Top Shop
- Gotta catch ’em all.. Poke restaurants!
- The Port Phillip Mussel & Jazz Festival is on its way!
- South Melbourne Night Markets delivers perfectly for warm Melbourne evenings
- Tutto Benne launches a ripper of a summer menu
- Your Summer Hit List: What’s Going On in Melbourne
- The Burly Q Club
- Melbourne Star
- Santa’s Christmas Spectacular
- Taste of Melbourne – In Pictures
- Taste of Melbourne 2016
- Your guide to Melbourne’s Open Air Cinemas
- Claypots Barbarossa brings Mediterranean seafood dining to the heart of Melbourne
- Food Truck Park – Spring & Summer Line-up
- Dingo’s Bar
Words and photography by: Brunch Addict
Come one, come all! It’s truffle season and the good people at Georgie’s Harvest of South Melbourne Market invited us to come check out their 2nd Annual Truffle Season Cocktail Party. Renan Goksin of Claypot Evening Star put out a beautiful spread of food and drinks for the event full of locals, nearby shop owners, bloggers and other media folk. The theme was of course hearty food and truffles!
Georgie’s Harvest is located at Stall 50, 322/326 Coventry St, South Melbourne Market. Other contributors to this event include The Hawkes family (artisanal producers), Otway Harvest Truffles, Doug Parsonon (oysters).
Wed: 8am – 4pm
Fri: 8am – 4pm
Sat: 8am – 5pm
Sun: 8am – 4pm
View Larger Map
© The Modern Con, 2015. All rights reserved. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owners is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given by the co-founders of The Modern Con with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.