- The Craft & Co Winter Session
- Authentic Mexican has arrived to Melbourne: El Sabor x El Cielo
- Easter @ South Melbourne Market
- The Craft & Co – Introduction to Distilling
- Frankie’s Top Shop
- Gotta catch ’em all.. Poke restaurants!
- The Port Phillip Mussel & Jazz Festival is on its way!
- South Melbourne Night Markets delivers perfectly for warm Melbourne evenings
- Tutto Benne launches a ripper of a summer menu
- Your Summer Hit List: What’s Going On in Melbourne
- The Burly Q Club
- Melbourne Star
- Santa’s Christmas Spectacular
- Taste of Melbourne – In Pictures
- Taste of Melbourne 2016
- Your guide to Melbourne’s Open Air Cinemas
- Claypots Barbarossa brings Mediterranean seafood dining to the heart of Melbourne
- Food Truck Park – Spring & Summer Line-up
- Dingo’s Bar
Photography by: Millie the Owl
We continue to follow Millie’s epic adventures throughout Europe, as she lands in the beautiful Krakow, Poland. She explores the incredible sights of the Main Market Square, which spans an incredible 10 acres. The city is the former Polish capital and retains its medieval architectural beauty, avoiding the bombings of World Ware II. The sights, food and wine make Krakow an appealing place to visit indeed!
© The Modern Con, 2015. All rights reserved. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owners is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given by the co-founders of The Modern Con with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.