- The Craft & Co Winter Session
- Authentic Mexican has arrived to Melbourne: El Sabor x El Cielo
- Easter @ South Melbourne Market
- The Craft & Co – Introduction to Distilling
- Frankie’s Top Shop
- Gotta catch ’em all.. Poke restaurants!
- The Port Phillip Mussel & Jazz Festival is on its way!
- South Melbourne Night Markets delivers perfectly for warm Melbourne evenings
- Tutto Benne launches a ripper of a summer menu
- Your Summer Hit List: What’s Going On in Melbourne
- The Burly Q Club
- Melbourne Star
- Santa’s Christmas Spectacular
- Taste of Melbourne – In Pictures
- Taste of Melbourne 2016
- Your guide to Melbourne’s Open Air Cinemas
- Claypots Barbarossa brings Mediterranean seafood dining to the heart of Melbourne
- Food Truck Park – Spring & Summer Line-up
- Dingo’s Bar
There is nothing like a good Sunday session that involves one of Melbourne’s many rooftop bars, some sunshine and copious amounts of sangria, punch or anything that comes in large portions. These days it’s a noisy affair pushing through crowds at College Lawn, Penny Black, Royal Saxon or similar venues and food is hard to come by. Enter Madame Brussels to save the day.
Melbourne’s favourite tennis-club-come-bar Madame Brussels has teamed up with our favourite burger joint, Huxtaburger, to deliver hearty sustenance to accompany our many jugs of Pimms every Sunday between 3pm-8pm during the Summer months. Think grass-fed wagyu beef burgers, on a deliciously soft brioche bun with cheese and served with an ice cold Batlow Cider for the boys and a jug of cocktails for the ladies out on the sunny wooden decks in the heart of inner city Melbourne. Can anyone say bliss?
View Larger Map
© The Modern Con, 2015. All rights reserved. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owners is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given by the co-founders of The Modern Con with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.