- The Craft & Co Winter Session
- Authentic Mexican has arrived to Melbourne: El Sabor x El Cielo
- Easter @ South Melbourne Market
- The Craft & Co – Introduction to Distilling
- Frankie’s Top Shop
- Gotta catch ’em all.. Poke restaurants!
- The Port Phillip Mussel & Jazz Festival is on its way!
- South Melbourne Night Markets delivers perfectly for warm Melbourne evenings
- Tutto Benne launches a ripper of a summer menu
- Your Summer Hit List: What’s Going On in Melbourne
- The Burly Q Club
- Melbourne Star
- Santa’s Christmas Spectacular
- Taste of Melbourne – In Pictures
- Taste of Melbourne 2016
- Your guide to Melbourne’s Open Air Cinemas
- Claypots Barbarossa brings Mediterranean seafood dining to the heart of Melbourne
- Food Truck Park – Spring & Summer Line-up
- Dingo’s Bar
In September this year, Market Week celebrates its fourth year in action with the theme of “Our Global Community”. The week-long family event promises dumpling masterclasses, spruiking how-to classes (in multiple languages!), tea workshops, demonstrations and even puppy-chinos for your beloved pooch when you stop by Clements coffee (South Melbourne Market) for a rest!
Occurring at four major markets – Queen Victoria, South Melbourne, Prahran and Dandenong markets – this event promises over 50 quirky and exciting events, free tastings and live music to keep the whole family entertained!
Market Week runs from 6 September – 14 September 2014 at Queen Victoria, South Melbourne, Prahran and Dandenong markets. More information about events can be found at www.marketsofmelbourne.com.au
© The Modern Con, 2015. All rights reserved. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owners is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given by the co-founders of The Modern Con with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.