- The Craft & Co Winter Session
- Authentic Mexican has arrived to Melbourne: El Sabor x El Cielo
- Easter @ South Melbourne Market
- The Craft & Co – Introduction to Distilling
- Frankie’s Top Shop
- Gotta catch ’em all.. Poke restaurants!
- The Port Phillip Mussel & Jazz Festival is on its way!
- South Melbourne Night Markets delivers perfectly for warm Melbourne evenings
- Tutto Benne launches a ripper of a summer menu
- Your Summer Hit List: What’s Going On in Melbourne
- The Burly Q Club
- Melbourne Star
- Santa’s Christmas Spectacular
- Taste of Melbourne – In Pictures
- Taste of Melbourne 2016
- Your guide to Melbourne’s Open Air Cinemas
- Claypots Barbarossa brings Mediterranean seafood dining to the heart of Melbourne
- Food Truck Park – Spring & Summer Line-up
- Dingo’s Bar
It was only this time last year that South Wharf had started to show real promise. Not only new bars and restaurants were emerging from the once vacant precinct, but out of nowhere, it was been widely publicised that the remaining wharf sheds had been all snapped up. But who could have acquired this last (and large) piece? And more importantly, would the gamble pay off?
With a hot rumour that Melbourne will be host to a permanent and authentic Bavarian beer hall, Munich Brauhaus was born. It has now been a year and boy has it gone gang busters. With a strong work crowd and weekender spot offering a fantastic dining and drinking hall, Munich Brauhaus has been the ideal spot to get a German festive fix.
To celebrate the one year mark, Munich Brauhaus had a little celebration on a boat.
Be sure to check out what’s happening at Munich Brauhaus, including the exciting Oktoberfest Season! For more information click here.
© The Modern Con, 2015. All rights reserved. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owners is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given by the co-founders of The Modern Con with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.