- The Craft & Co Winter Session
- Authentic Mexican has arrived to Melbourne: El Sabor x El Cielo
- Easter @ South Melbourne Market
- The Craft & Co – Introduction to Distilling
- Frankie’s Top Shop
- Gotta catch ’em all.. Poke restaurants!
- The Port Phillip Mussel & Jazz Festival is on its way!
- South Melbourne Night Markets delivers perfectly for warm Melbourne evenings
- Tutto Benne launches a ripper of a summer menu
- Your Summer Hit List: What’s Going On in Melbourne
- The Burly Q Club
- Melbourne Star
- Santa’s Christmas Spectacular
- Taste of Melbourne – In Pictures
- Taste of Melbourne 2016
- Your guide to Melbourne’s Open Air Cinemas
- Claypots Barbarossa brings Mediterranean seafood dining to the heart of Melbourne
- Food Truck Park – Spring & Summer Line-up
- Dingo’s Bar
Live jazz, sparkling lights, prohibition style cocktails and swing lessons. Oh, and the 1920’s in all its blazing glory. No, we’re not talking about a new hipster bar in Fitzroy. We’re talking about the Squizzy Pop-Up Speakeasy that will open its doors for one night only on the grassy knolls of The Old Melbourne Goal.
The pop-up speakeasy promises a night of good times and great drinks, which will be brought to you by Trink Tank and Bar Americano. Inspired by The Old Melbourne Goals public program Underbelly: Squizzy Exhibition, running between 1 July to 1 September, guests of the speakeasy will have the opportunity to uncover the story of one of Melbourne’s first gangsters through an after dark viewing of the exhibition.
The pop-up speakeasy runs for one night only at The Old Melbourne Goal and costs $30 and a cocktail on entry.
To buy tickets, click here.
View Larger Map
© The Modern Con, 2015. All rights reserved. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owners is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given by the co-founders of The Modern Con with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.