- The Craft & Co Winter Session
- Authentic Mexican has arrived to Melbourne: El Sabor x El Cielo
- Easter @ South Melbourne Market
- The Craft & Co – Introduction to Distilling
- Frankie’s Top Shop
- Gotta catch ’em all.. Poke restaurants!
- The Port Phillip Mussel & Jazz Festival is on its way!
- South Melbourne Night Markets delivers perfectly for warm Melbourne evenings
- Tutto Benne launches a ripper of a summer menu
- Your Summer Hit List: What’s Going On in Melbourne
- The Burly Q Club
- Melbourne Star
- Santa’s Christmas Spectacular
- Taste of Melbourne – In Pictures
- Taste of Melbourne 2016
- Your guide to Melbourne’s Open Air Cinemas
- Claypots Barbarossa brings Mediterranean seafood dining to the heart of Melbourne
- Food Truck Park – Spring & Summer Line-up
- Dingo’s Bar
Welcome Melbourne! In order for us to maintain this site, we need to find people who are passionate about Food & Drinks, Art & Lifestyle and Hotels & Travel! If you’re interested in becoming a contributor to The Modern Connoisseur, please don’t be afraid to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We’re looking for:
- Regular or irregular contributors
- High quality, high resolution photographs, with 10 megapixels minimum
- Good writing and/or photography skills (if you can’t take photos – get a friend who can!)
- Photo only blogs that provide insight as to the atmosphere of the venue
- Written reviews. Minimum half page of text, maximum 1.5 pages (size 10 Arial). Must be accompanied by minimum one high quality photo
Process for contribution:
- Contact us BEFORE you write a blog up. Tell us briefly: your name (photographers name, and whether you would like us to publish it under actual names or pseudonyms), the place you’d like to cover and how you intend to cover it (photo blog only, full review, brief review)
- We will respond to you with the details on how you can submit your content.
Watch this space,
The Modern Con
1 Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Welcome to the Modern Con! | The Modern Con
© The Modern Con, 2015. All rights reserved. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owners is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given by the co-founders of The Modern Con with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.