- The Craft & Co Winter Session
- Authentic Mexican has arrived to Melbourne: El Sabor x El Cielo
- Easter @ South Melbourne Market
- The Craft & Co – Introduction to Distilling
- Frankie’s Top Shop
- Gotta catch ’em all.. Poke restaurants!
- The Port Phillip Mussel & Jazz Festival is on its way!
- South Melbourne Night Markets delivers perfectly for warm Melbourne evenings
- Tutto Benne launches a ripper of a summer menu
- Your Summer Hit List: What’s Going On in Melbourne
- The Burly Q Club
- Melbourne Star
- Santa’s Christmas Spectacular
- Taste of Melbourne – In Pictures
- Taste of Melbourne 2016
- Your guide to Melbourne’s Open Air Cinemas
- Claypots Barbarossa brings Mediterranean seafood dining to the heart of Melbourne
- Food Truck Park – Spring & Summer Line-up
- Dingo’s Bar
Words and photography by: Bree Wimbush
San Sebastian is a spectacular city in Spain. It is where the amazing Basque region meets the sea. As a result, there is a very relaxed feel to the city and the food is amazing. It has beautiful architecture and you can easily lose yourself walking around the old town.
San Sebastian also has spectacular beaches that all have bars and restaurants close by.
The food philosophy is based on Pinxos which are small dishes. You walk into a bar and there are plates of food on the counter you can pick up and eat, or there is a menu you can order from for hot foods.
© The Modern Con, 2015. All rights reserved. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owners is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given by the co-founders of The Modern Con with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.