- The Craft & Co Winter Session
- Authentic Mexican has arrived to Melbourne: El Sabor x El Cielo
- Easter @ South Melbourne Market
- The Craft & Co – Introduction to Distilling
- Frankie’s Top Shop
- Gotta catch ’em all.. Poke restaurants!
- The Port Phillip Mussel & Jazz Festival is on its way!
- South Melbourne Night Markets delivers perfectly for warm Melbourne evenings
- Tutto Benne launches a ripper of a summer menu
- Your Summer Hit List: What’s Going On in Melbourne
- The Burly Q Club
- Melbourne Star
- Santa’s Christmas Spectacular
- Taste of Melbourne – In Pictures
- Taste of Melbourne 2016
- Your guide to Melbourne’s Open Air Cinemas
- Claypots Barbarossa brings Mediterranean seafood dining to the heart of Melbourne
- Food Truck Park – Spring & Summer Line-up
- Dingo’s Bar
Word by: Miss SL
Photography provided by Undertow Media
It’s that time of year again when celebrities fly down from all over the globe to our fair city of Melbourne to strut their stuff, sip champagne and scream at horses during this years Melbourne Cup. Crazy hats, the latest fashion and the most delightful food will be awaiting this years creme de la creme at The Birdcage. It will be Lavazza’s eleventh year at the Melbourne Cup with a triumphant colour pallet to reflect its success, sporting a gorgeous black and gold combination. We bring you the inside scoop on this years Birdcage.
Chef Giovanni from Pilu Pilu at Freshwater
Chef Nicola Dusi from Baby restaurant
Marquee DJ Georgia Sinclair
Trent Knox – Business Manager of Lavazza Australia
LavazzaLook ambassador and style making coffee
Different sorts of tickets are available for this years Melbourne Cup. Ticket information can be found here.
© The Modern Con, 2015. All rights reserved. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owners is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given by the co-founders of The Modern Con with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.