- The Craft & Co Winter Session
- Authentic Mexican has arrived to Melbourne: El Sabor x El Cielo
- Easter @ South Melbourne Market
- The Craft & Co – Introduction to Distilling
- Frankie’s Top Shop
- Gotta catch ’em all.. Poke restaurants!
- The Port Phillip Mussel & Jazz Festival is on its way!
- South Melbourne Night Markets delivers perfectly for warm Melbourne evenings
- Tutto Benne launches a ripper of a summer menu
- Your Summer Hit List: What’s Going On in Melbourne
- The Burly Q Club
- Melbourne Star
- Santa’s Christmas Spectacular
- Taste of Melbourne – In Pictures
- Taste of Melbourne 2016
- Your guide to Melbourne’s Open Air Cinemas
- Claypots Barbarossa brings Mediterranean seafood dining to the heart of Melbourne
- Food Truck Park – Spring & Summer Line-up
- Dingo’s Bar
If we stopped what we are doing – even for just a moment – and stepped back to reflect on what we have achieved, would you be satisfied? Would a younger you be impressed with your achievements and standings? Or was their personal or work related events that took an unexpected life turn?
For better or worse, exception setting and life planning can be a dangerous game. Not only can it create unnecessary pressure, but in reality, no one knows where they are going to be in one, two or three years from now. One famous economist advised that we shouldn’t plan for the future, but rather find something we all like – not necessarily love as Steve Jobs famously said – doing and seize the opportunities that come before us. As for The Modern Con, we would have never expected to be where we are five years ago, let alone being a food blogger.
We are very fortunate to make the list of Rebate Zone ‘Top Food Bloggers in Australia’. But more exciting, Rebate Zone provides some fun facts about the food blogger sphere in a cool looking infographic.
© The Modern Con, 2015. All rights reserved. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owners is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given by the co-founders of The Modern Con with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.