- The Craft & Co Winter Session
- Authentic Mexican has arrived to Melbourne: El Sabor x El Cielo
- Easter @ South Melbourne Market
- The Craft & Co – Introduction to Distilling
- Frankie’s Top Shop
- Gotta catch ’em all.. Poke restaurants!
- The Port Phillip Mussel & Jazz Festival is on its way!
- South Melbourne Night Markets delivers perfectly for warm Melbourne evenings
- Tutto Benne launches a ripper of a summer menu
- Your Summer Hit List: What’s Going On in Melbourne
- The Burly Q Club
- Melbourne Star
- Santa’s Christmas Spectacular
- Taste of Melbourne – In Pictures
- Taste of Melbourne 2016
- Your guide to Melbourne’s Open Air Cinemas
- Claypots Barbarossa brings Mediterranean seafood dining to the heart of Melbourne
- Food Truck Park – Spring & Summer Line-up
- Dingo’s Bar
It’s race day in Melbourne. The day that we drop our pens, tools, laptops and everything else to watch the spectacular race that is called Emirates Melbourne Cup. No matter what you have planned for the big race day, the best way to start the day is with a Champagne breakfast. Washing the palate with some champagne (or sparkling wine), casually analysing the forum and ask your mate for hot tip will set you on a sure path to a terrific day.
Veuve Clicquot knows how to through the perfect Champagne breakfast. Hosted at Mon Bijou, the sun was out and drinks were flowing. So enjoy your Melbourne Cup public hoilday and good luck with your hot tips. #backawinner
© The Modern Con, 2015. All rights reserved. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owners is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given by the co-founders of The Modern Con with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.